SAIFM sends a dedicated e-mail to its comprehensive database comprising of over 10 000 potential candidates who have completed or are in the process of completing any of the RPE, JSE or Strate examinations.
This ensures that employers that advertise vacancies are not overwhelmed with huge numbers of applications that do not meet even the basic qualification requirements. Responses to SAIFM’s vacancy alerts can still sometimes be numerous enough to justify creating a special e-mail address, but provide employers with a wide variety of applicants with differing levels of experience to ensure the best fit between company and employee. In our experience, employers would sometimes receive up to 300 applications for a trader position while with advertisements of compliance and risk positions a more modest number of about 10 applications per application would be a reasonable expectation.
Responses to our advertisements are monitored to enable us to advise companies advertising with us about the best method and presentation to use as well as to gauge client satisfaction. A standard template will be developed in due course to lead employers through the process of compiling an advertisement if required.
Adverts are subject to the following conditions:
- No adverts will be emailed without prior payment. The cost per email as at date of this publication is R3130.70 excl. VAT (R3569.00 incl. VAT)*.
- Adverts must be for legitimate vacancies in the financial markets where, as a minimum, a basic salary is offered.
- No adverts for Proprietary Trading, or advertising for traders to make use of an already existing trading infrastructure will be accepted.
- Acceptable adverts may be sent in the language of the advertiser’s choice, should it be in any of the officially recognised languages of South Africa.
- A maximum of 3 vacancies per email will be sent, subject to a maximum of 500 words per email.
- One company logo per email can be added. The logo file size should be no larger than 100kb, and the maximum dimension is 1024 x 768 pixels
- We are also happy to post the advert on our Facebook page. Note however that while the email is sent to a targeted audience, our Facebook page is visible by all so there is a risk of the advert being viewed by candidates who are not from the targeted audience.
If you are recruiting and wish to advertise a position to our database, please contact Melissa Joao, who will gladly assist you.
Phone: 011 802 4768
* Note prices increase on 1 August each year